Friday, February 13, 2009

Diaper Deals

Amazon is running a fantastic diaper sale. I ordered 150 Size 4 Huggiesdiapers for $31. With Free Shipping, it was better than going to the store with a coupon. When my daughter was a newborn, the store brands worked great.  However with the passing of time and more food consumption, I found myself changing diapers more frequently.  What seemed to be a deal, became a source of frustration.  More store trips, more accidents, and more money in the long run.  My order with Amazon was $0.21/diaper.  While I was waiting for my shipment, I purchased a 30 pack of Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) diapers for $6.  That averages out to $0.20/diaper.  From my experience, I have to change my daughter much more when she wears the P.C. brand.  So what do you think now? All I have to say is think wisely and don't nickel and dime yourself to death in the journey called parenthood.  

No comments: