Tuesday, March 24, 2009

15 Months old and still not Walking!!

Well my little girl crawls and cruises but she she has a fear of letting go.  I often see her pressing her stomach against the table while standing or leaning on the wall when she is reaching for something.  Yesterday she suprised me.  While we were in the kitchen, I saw her lean against the stove to stand and then let go.  She did this twice and after she was satisfied, sat down and crawled to the living room.  So for all you worry warts like me, try to relax.  Eventually your child will walk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information in your blog.

Feel free to visit my web site ... Klean Slim - kleanslim.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about smoking and health.

Regards

electronic cigarette

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?

I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.


easy money online

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
Many thanks!



optimal stack