Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mother's Milk Tea & More Breast Milk

I've been so busy taking care of Patty that I haven't been able to blog much. However I wanted to tell all you breastfeeding moms about Mother's Milk Tea. I was producing milk but I kept reading about women who could pump 8 ounces per session and I wanted to be one of them. After reading a few message boards I noticed that a lot of people recommended fenugreek along with other herbs. I'm not very good at taking pills so when I found out that a tea existed that contained a combination of different galactogues, I decided to try it. It was only $5 and I thought if it doesn't work at least I'll have some healthy tea to drink. I drank one cup and by the evening I was bursting with milk. It's been a couple of days and I can feed my daughter on one breast while pumping the other. Before I could only get 3 to 4 ounces per session from both breasts but since drinking the tea I can pump a new bottle ever 1.5 hrs. I can only speak on behalf of myself when I say this tea works wonders. I purchased mine from GNC but a link is below if you want to order it online.


No comments: