Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby Shower

The baby shower was Saturday. There are a lot of things that I could say, but I won't. However I did get plenty of diapers and other useful baby items. I'm making a lot of preparations and praying that God will help me through this process. On Sunday I talked to the pastor about the christening and baby dedication. This will be an exciting time for my family to come together for a joyous occasion.
As for the medical side of things, the baby still hasn't turned head down so I'm a bit anxious about Tuesday. The obgyn is going to attempt an external cephalic version and hopefully I can avoid a cesarean. To inspire some happy thoughts, I have included a few pictures today. Below is the nursery, pack n play, and the baby travel system (3 in 1).

No comments: