Sunday, November 18, 2007

Free Clothes

I received a $10 Kohl's gift card in the mail and decided to use it before it expired. So my husband and I go to the store and I find a sesame street pajama set priced at $9.60. I get to the register and the clothes are completely free (no tax). So later in the evening, I'm happily wearing my pajamas, snug as a bug in the bed and what happens. I begin having braxton hicks contractions. I talked to the baby for a while and told him/her to please wait because I have so many things scheduled up until the first week in December. Things calmed down a bit after that, but I've noticed a lot of lower vaginal squirming today. I sure hope the baby relaxes a bit because although I am physically ready to get this over with, my schedule seems to be booked for a little while. LOL.

No comments: