Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Morning

So I wake up this morning and ask my husband for a glass of water and a slice of toast with grape jelly. Fifteen minutes pass and he comes back with a glass of water and 2 cold pieces of toast slathered with grape jam. He rushes down stairs to watch cartoons while I take a bite of his half hearted attempt at granting my request. Finally I get out of bed, take a bath, start some laundry, then wobble downstairs to fix a bowl of honeycombs. I soon realize that the pain I've been feeling in my left pelvic region is still present. I sit at the dining table thinking about all the smiling images of mothers to be in magazines and on t.v.

Pregnancy Freebies

Doesn't she look radiant and happy to be pregnant. I gather she is smiling because she knows that its only a pillow and excited about the modeling fee after the shoot is over. Her doctor has not informed her the source of her pelvic pain is the baby "dropping down" and that pelvic pressure is normal. I know the difference between pain and pressure and this is definitely a pain that I can pin point with my index finger. Oh well, the cane seems to help a lot when I use it. Let's hope that I didn't pull any thing by accident.

No comments: